Friday, February 4, 2011

Why Not?

Many of my friends have blogs. Some of which I will read religiously and others may have them I just do not know about them. Due to recurring dreams and random thoughts in my head, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and see if I can for once keep up with "journaling" if you will. Whether people read this or not will be interesting but it will be a nice way for me to get thoughts out.

Now a little about me. I no doubt hate this question because I can never think of things to say. Since I am a communication major in all of my classes we always do "ice breakers" so here's my attempt.

  1. I am a Capricorn through and through, often pessimistic and ambitious.
  2. My favorite color is green
  3. I am dating a triathlete, whom I will blog about a lot.
  4. I graduate from college in August and quite frankly I am terrified.
  5. Reality TV junkie
  6. Pugs are my favorite dog and soon I will have one. (Of course I will blog about him)
  7. I'm from a small town...a very...very..small town
  8. Mexican food and chocolate are my favorite
  9. My grandmother is the most influential person in my life to this day
  10. Most of my friends are guys and pretty sure that is not going to change anytime soon
  11. I don't get dressed up unless absolutely necessary
  12. I have a very perverted mind and it's terrible..
  13. I love shoes!
  14. I never wash my jeans except like once a year
  15. I would like to move out of Texas one day
 That's a little about me. I don't want to give too much away as I hope to continue this and let you all in on more about me. Wish me luck! :)

~Tori~

No comments:

Post a Comment